Text-based content nodes displays responses in text, and are the most commonly used way for your virtual assistant to interact with your end-users.
How is this useful?
Text-based content nodes are the most commonly used virtual assistant responses, as it provides greater flexibility in interactions with the end-user. Text-based content nodes may be used to set greetings, provide information, or ask questions.
Examples of text messages:
- Hello there! I’m your virtual assistant. I am here to guide you on your journey.
- What’s your email address?
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm.
How do I add a text-based content node?
- After a content node is created, click on the text box to add or edit your message.
- Click outside the text box, and click on the tick icon to save the node.
Validation Check: Text cannot be left empty