In this article, you will learn how to create a web page.
How do I create a Web Page?
- At the Web Pages tab, click ‘+’ to add a new page.
- Enter the page name, and click the tick to create the page.
- At the page editor, enter your content in the rich-text editor. You may add tables, images, and other interactive elements.
- When the web page has been published, there would be a ‘draft’ indicator next to the page name. Click on the toggle button to publish the web page, and you will see the ‘published’ indicator next to the page name.
- Click on the tick to save the web page.