In this article, you will learn how to do a bulk upload of content nodes, and how to maintain these content nodes.
How is this useful?
A bulk upload of content nodes allows you to easily upload multiple nodes at one go, thus saving time in having to do so.
How it works?
Please watch the video below to learn how to upload the content nodes.
How do I upload content nodes?
- You will be given an Excel file ‘Content Management Template’ to fill in.
- Fill up the columns: intent ID, question, answer, buttons, and quick replies.
- Go to Editor > Click on the upload icon > Upload your CSV file.
- Select the content nodes you want to upload. If the node already exists, it will be flagged out as a duplicate in orange. You can choose to overwrite the existing content node by switching the button from ‘Skip’ to ‘Confirm’.
- Upload your file.
- Now look for you new content nodes. The updated and/or new nodes are highlighted in green with an asterisk(*) besides the content node ID.
- Check to make sure all your buttons are correctly filled in, otherwise, the content node will not load.
Visualisation of How Content in CSV Translates to Webchat #
Please watch the video below to better understand how the content nodes in the CSV file translates to the flows on the webchat.