These are the steps to follow when setting up 2FA to access the KeyReply dashboard:
- At the login page, enter your email address and password.
- If this is your first time setting up a 2FA with KeyReply dashboard, you will be prompted to scan the QR code with your preferred authenticator app, for example, Google Authenticator or Microsoft Authenticator. This step is to link up the 2FA OTP generator with your device.
To set up your account on your chosen authenticator app, please refer to this article.
- After setting up 2FA, every time you log in, you will be prompted to enter the OTP from the authenticator app that you have paired your device with. Launch the authenticator app and enter the OTP. Please note that you have to key in the OTP before it expires, else you will have to key in the new OTP generated.
- Alternatively, if your organization opted for email 2FA, you can click on “Try another method”, followed by the “Email” option.
- Check your email inbox for the OTP generated. It should be in this format:
- Copy the OTP in your email to the login page, and click on “Continue” to proceed.