For when a conversation is wrapped up and no further action is required by the user, resolve the chat to trigger the user feedback form.
Steps to resolving chats:
- Once a chat is resolved, the agent can click on the ‘Mark as Resolved’ green button in the chat window.
- This chat will then move from the Queue tab to the Resolved tab of the dashboard.
- The Resolved tab contains all chats that have been resolved by all agents.
On the user’s end:
- The user will be notified that the live agent has ended the chat,
- A “Thank you” message will be displayed.
- The user will be asked to “Rate your experience”