Different versions of a content node can be created, and you may set up different conditions for each node.
How is this useful?
With different versions of a response, the virtual assistant will be able to send an appropriate respond that is tailored to the enquiry the end-user has.
How do I add different version of a content node?
- After a content node is created, click on ‘+’ , followed by ‘Version’ to create a new version.
- Click on the version ID next to the content node name to change the version name. The version name is for personal reference and does not affect the bot performance.
- Edit the content of the created version.
- Click on the tick on the header bar to save the node.
- In the content node list, the different versions of a content node will be marked by a ‘:’, e.g. ‘package_option: health screening’ is a version of ‘package_option’.