Steps to follow when raising a ticket on the KeyReply Customer Support Portal
- At the Customer Support Portal, you may report bugs, suggest new features, or seek technical support.
- There are four categories of tickets you may raise.
- Report an outage / incident – Report complete unavailability of the bot service
- Ask a Question – Ask a question relating to installing, configuring, or troubleshooting the bot service
- Report a bug – Report a bug in the product
- Suggest a new feature – Let us know your idea for a new feature
- Select the ticket type, and you will have to fill in the form to provide more details about the issue, question, or feature.
- You may change the request type by selecting from the dropdown list under ‘What can we help you with?’.
- After you have filled up the form, click on Send to submit your ticket.