A leader in public healthcare that serves millions of residents wanted to improve its Key Performance Indicator and increase patient satisfaction ratings. This healthcare institution planned for a Virtual Customer Associate Assistant (VCSA) to achieve cost savings and operational efficiency.
The Need for an Experienced Platform
- Bring all their stakeholders and systems together in the long run as an orchestrator. It would help them connect with patients, data, systems, and workflows to improve the outcomes and facilitate coordinated care.
- Grow with the business’s evolving needs. Intelligent automation can see trends in data and predict patients’ needs. This way, it can grow with the business without requiring replacement over many years.
- Easily allow care teams to launch batch programs that can address the aging population’s needs, such as remote monitoring programs, and scale awareness and education in the most personalized and efficient way.
- Provide enterprise-level security, governance, and flexibility in deployment options to suit potentially sensitive use cases. Artificial intelligence (AI) can analyze the relationship between suspicious IP addresses or malicious files in a few seconds or minutes.
- Be Omni channel ready and multilingual-ready for the culturally diverse population. It can provide a pathway for the patients to have more control over their health outcomes and openly communicate with the clinicians through their preferred channels.
- Allow effective self-administration. A code-free technology enables non-AI experts to test and implement their ideas without requiring AI experts.
Impact of Intelligent Automation on Healthcare by KeyReply
Rather than building numerous standalone intelligent automation platforms, KeyReply built a centralized knowledge base structured across different types of healthcare institutions. The impact of intelligent automation is that this platform helped healthcare institution access information more easily. Our platform also enabled live chat for support services. Since April 2021, the VCSA has handled numerous inquiries, ranging from clinical services to the payment of medical bills. Appointment-making, actualization, and financial counseling are ongoing works on the platform.
The platform provided by KeyReply was easy to use, scalable, and highly versatile. Additionally, KeyReply’s team shared valuable tools and best practices to train the contact center team of the healthcare institution. This initiative helped the team handle the platform independently without needing a data scientist. As an added advantage, this practice also helped to reduce resource costs. It also empowered healthcare institutions with control over the system to continuously improve to meet our users’ needs and expectations. The nature of the solution provided by the KeyReply platform involves nearly all divisions in the institution, so it brings across companywide upskilling in a relatively equitable and balanced manner.