By joining us, you will be at the forefront of developing technology that will empower the next breed of enterprises, and working with these companies who care deeply about their customers. Your impact will not only be on streamlining and improving efficiency within these enterprises, but also on delivering the perfect interaction to their end-users and driving patient satisfaction.
We are genuine, down-to-earth, hard workers; we don’t just care about how we can have fun together, we care about how we can help each other grow and become best-in-class individuals and teams so that we can bring the biggest impact to the global healthcare systems.
Interested applicants may submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evaluate and improve existing products in addition to conceptualizing the UX on new greenfield projects.
- Conduct customer discovery and present UX research.
- Document user journey mapping.
- Create wireframes.
- Produce high-fidelity mockups.
- Prepare design assets/specifications for the engineering team.
- Build and maintain design systems.
- Assist Product Managers to visualize new ideas.
- Identify and fix UX debt.
- Participate in regular meetings with internal stakeholders.
- Strive for pixel perfection to design visually compelling user interfaces.
- Test and critique engineering implementation.
Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor Degree in Design or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Approximately 6 years of experience in a related role.
- Proficient with at least 2 out of the skills – Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma and Adobe Photoshop.
- Proven record for developing a digital product.
- Creative yet pragmatic thinker and able take constructive feedback well.